I have been on my 100 Day Strong journey for 49 days. Seven full weeks. It feels so good. I wish i had started before, but i wasn’t ready. I am just glad I finally got there.
I don’t know why I am surprised. In retrospect, it is not a long amount of time. However, it has been an amazing amount of focus inside those days. That is what has made the difference. I have been very purposeful these past 49 days.
So, what have I accomplished?
1. I have taken a progress photo every day. Here is one that I am eager to share. The picture on the left was this summer. The other was from a few days ago. I can’t believe how much losing 20 pounds changes my face.
2. I have exercised daily for 49 days straight.
3. I have stuck to my eating program. That is a miracle in itself.
4. I have read a chapter every day. So far I have read the following:
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss.
- Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller.
- Make Your Bed by William H McRaven
- Creative Calling by Chase Jarvis
I am currently reading:
- The First 20 Hours by Josh Kaufman.
- Extreme Ownership by Lief Babin and Jocko Willnk.
- Peak Performance by Brad Stulberg
- Ted Talks by Chris Anderson
5. I have written every day. All on this blog site. Posting here has helped with accountability.
6. I have drank 100 ounces of water or more per day.
7. I have encouraged at least one person per day throughout the journey. This may be my favorite part of all of it.
Tomorrow I will be halfway to my goal. Time to grind on.