Tomorrow is the start of a new week in my journey. Today is day 35.
I want to pause for a moment and be satisfied, I have done this successfully for five weeks. After struggling for months and years to gain consistency in this area of my life, this just feels good. I only want to pause for a moment though. The moment is now over.
As I get into this next week, I am very close to being down 15 pounds since I started. I want to achieve that goal this week. These incremental wins are becoming very important. They make whatever perceived loss (not getting the food I want, exercising more than I am used to, etc.), much more bearable.
I started with seven core goals :
1. Take a daily photo to show progress.
2. Exercise daily
3. Track my food and my calories.
4. Drink 100 oz of water per day.
5. Read or listen to a chapter of a book every day.
6. Encourage someone/anyone every day.
7. Write down my thoughts daily.
I have achieved all of these for 35 days in a row. Let’s go for 36. 100 Days Strong, here we come.