It has been a long time since I have sat in front of the keyboard to put my thoughts down in writing. When you stop writing it is so easy not to start again. With that being said, it is time to start anew.
Here is my audacious goal. For 100 days I am going to spend time setting and achieving goals. What goals? I am glad you asked.
1. Rigorously follow my exercise program. This one won’t be hard. I have been in the gym 5-6 times per week for the last year. However, it is time to refine the program and get focused results.
2. Set an eating plan and stick to it. I don’t know about you, but I don’t care for this step. I love food. I love cooking food. I love eating food. I love… you get the idea. I already eat foods that are good for me…mostly. For the next 100 days I am committing to tracking my food/calories/macros to understand better what is working and what is not.
3. I don’t drink enough water daily. This has to change. My daily goal is 100 oz.
4. I hate reading paper books. This is primarily because I am an auditory guy. I love to listen. This is why 75 Hard and me haven’t gotten along. Well, for other reasons too, but I digress. My goal here for the next 100 days is 1 chapter per day, either reading or audio. I can do that. I will post here what book I am reading and the chapter I finish. I am currently reading Never Split The Difference by Chris Voss. I just finished chapter 4.
5. I will take a daily photo to watch the change happening. I may not post all of them right away, but as the pounds come down I will be more open to sharing.
6. I will actively encourage others. I am taking on the next 100 days to better myself. One way this is accomplished is by not making it all about me. I want to do better and lift others up at the same time.
7. My final step is…writing it all down as I go.
I am ready. Day 1 is in the books. On to day 2.